1. Thai Sir-Fried Bok Choy
This bok choy recipe is simply excellent, with a flavor that will make everyone want to eat their veggies.
2. Hot Yellow Curry with Vegetables Recipe
Explore the authentic Thai yellow curry with fresh vegetables simmering in a gravy full of authentic spices and aromatic herbs.
3. Vegetable Thai Red Curry Recipe
A host of fresh vegetables are cooked in fiery Thai red curry paste with an added dose of coconut milk for that creamy, aromatic experience.
4. Thai Chili Broccoli Salad Recipe
Crunchy broccoli sprinkled with a chili dressing and curd topping!
5. Vegan Buddha Bowl Recipe
Buddha bowls are typically filled with an array of colourful vegetables, plant based proteins, and healthy fats on a bed of grains, and often with a tasty but healthy dressing to tie it all together.
6. Stir Fried Pumpkin Shoots Recipe
Stir fried pumpkin shoots have a great a crunchy texture with a mild flavor.
7. Stir Fried Squash Blossoms Recipe
Easy stir fried squash blossoms with garlic.
8. Thai Stir-Fried Vegetables With Garlic, Ginger, and Lime
Great as a side dish, you can turn it into a main course by adding tofu, wheat gluten, cashews, cooked shrimp, or slices of chicken as a protein source.
9. Vegan Stir-Fried Eggplant
This simple eggplant recipe is aromatic and flavorful, and the generous amounts of fresh garlic make it extra healthy.
10. Thai Stir-Fried Cabbage With Fish Sauce and Garlic
Tender-crisp cabbage, stir-fried in a ripping hot wok with garlic and fish sauce.
11. Thai Sweet Chili Green Beans
Thai Sweet Chili Green Beans will rock your vegetable world!
12. Crispy Thai Brussels Sprouts
Crispy Brussels sprouts tossed in an authentic flavor-packed Thai sauce for an appetizer or side dish you won’t forget!
13. Thai Cashew Chicken Stir Fry with Basil
Delicious authentic and spicy thai cashew chicken stir fry packed full of vegetables and tender chicken with a sweet and savory sauce that’s so good served over fluffy white rice.
14. Thai-Inspired Vegetable Red Curry
Here is a Thai-inspired vegetable red curry recipe that makes a flavorful weeknight meal. It is a flexible vegan recipe that you can modify with whatever vegetables or protein that you have available.
15. Thai Spiced Shrimp with Vegetable Noodles
Savory, spicy and addicting! This recipe for Thai shrimp vegetable pasta is made with vegetable noodles to provide a healthier way to enjoy Thai flavors with a boost of nutrients in each bite.
16. Thai Green Curry with Tofu and Vegetables
Fragrant, spicy and creamy vegan thai green curry with tofu and vegetables. Made with a fresh, better than store bought, homemade curry paste!
17. Vegetable Pad Thai Lettuce Wraps with Tempeh
Easy vegan Vegetable Pad Thai Lettuce Wraps with a protein-packed tempeh filling and a super simple 3 ingredient sauce.
18. Vegan Thai Coconut Vegetable Curry
It's easy, healthy, quick-fix Asian comfort food! It's loaded with fresh vegetables, a few canned ingredients, and can be on the table in 30 minutes!
19. Vegan Gluten-Free Thai Vegetable Curry
The best-ever Thai yellow vegetable curry and you're gonna love it! This curry is authentic, homemade veggie Thai food at its best.
20. Creamy Vegetable Thai Noodle Soup
This Thai Noodle Soup is creamy, spicy, filled with veggies and gluten free rice noodles for the ultimate comfort food. Perfect for a cold cozy night in, after a long busy day!