1. Grilled Halibut with Lemon-Basil Vinaigrette
Simple yet fantastic recipe! You will really love this Grilled Halibut with Lemon-Basil Vinaigrette.
2. Grilled Halibut With Tomato Avocado Salsa
Flaky halibut filets are simply seasoned and grilled, then topped with a fresh and easy tomato avocado salsa in this healthy and fast, three-step recipe.
3. Moroccan Grilled Halibut & Bulgur Bowl
This hearty dinner-in-a-bowl is packed with healthful grains, flavorful veggies and perfectly grilled fish. It gets a kick from a fresh sauce made with yogurt, roasted red peppers, and harissa – a spicy North African chile paste.
4. Citrus Alaskan Halibut
If you’re short on time, try this ten-minute grilled halibut dinner. Just squeeze on lime and drizzle in olive oil and you’re good to go.
5. Halibut with Pineapple Soy Ginger Sauce
You’re going to want to drizzle this sweet and tangy sauce on everything.
6. Pan-Roasted Chipotle Halibut with Avocado Salsa
Chipotle peppers and cumin spice add a major kick to this pan-roasted halibut. (And that’s before you top it with avocado and jalapeño salsa.)
7. Grilled Halibut & Strawberry Guacamole
Look up “refreshing” in the dictionary and you’ll find a picture of this beauty. Eating dinner out on the back patio tonight is optional, but encouraged.
8. Grilled Halibut with Lemon-Herb Butter
Halibut is the perfect fish for the grill. Like sea bass or swordfish, it is dense and firm so it holds up well when grilling. However, even though it is dense, when cooked it is light and flaky.
9. Grilled Lemon Pepper Halibut and Squash Foil Packs
Grilling foil bundles is the secret to creating moist and flavorful fish and veggies.
10. Grilled Halibut with Strawberry-Mango Salsa
Looking for a dish that's light and summery yet filling? Here's a recipe that captures all the flavors of summer and will leave you feeling satisfied.