1. Easy Turkey Cookies
These turkey cookies are so delicious and easy to make. The best part is that they are made of Oreos!
2. Leaf Cookies
Cookies that embrace the beauty of fall.
3. Pecan Shortbread Cookies
Showcase the season's finest nut in the center of these classic shortbreads.
4. Caramel-Chocolate-Walnut Thumbprint Cookies
Featuring bourbon, homemade caramel, melted chocolate, and toasted walnuts, these butter cookies take inspiration from the famed pie.
5. Pumpkin Cinnamon Cookies
Pumpkin Cinnamon Cookies? These are the BEST pumpkin cookies you will ever eat!
6. Soft Ginger Molasses Cookies
Soft Ginger Molasses Cookies with Pumpkin-Butter Buttercream filling – these simple cookies have amazing flavor and an incredible texture!
7. Pumpkin Pie Cookies
An absolute must-make recipe for the Thanksgiving or Halloween dessert table!
8. Peanut Butter Candy Corn Cookies
Peanut butter + candy corn is the unexpected combination you need to try.
9. Pumpkin Spice Meringue Cookies
Melt in your mouth Pumpkin Spice Meringue Cookies are the perfect fall treat!
10. Cookie "Pizza"
Any way you slice it, this "pie" is a good time waiting to happen.
11. Caramelized Apple Oatmeal Cookies
The recipe describes these treats as apple crisp in cookie form, which sounds hard to say no to. The drizzled glaze on top is the perfect finish for the gooey caramel apple treat.
12. Glazed Maple Shortbread Cookies
Delicious, crisp buttery shortbread cookies with an irresistible maple flavor and a sweet icing. These are the perfect autumn cookie!
13. Pumpkin Spice Cut-Out Cookies
Pumpkin spice and everything nice! The secret to getting the perfect slice shape every time is to actually use a candy corn-shaped cookie cutter.
14. Soft Frosted Maple Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
15. Nutter Butter Turkey Cookies
These Nutter Butter Turkey Cookies are great for edible table decor!
16. Harvest M&M’s Cookie Bars
These Harvest M&M’S Cookie Bars are perfect for fall. Loaded with chocolate chips and Harvest Mix M&M’S, these cookie bars are great for feeding a crowd.
17. Chewy Spiced Oatmeal Cookies with Brown Butter Icing
Try a fall spin on a classic cookie for your dessert spread.
18. Cinnamon Spiced Sugar Cookies with Browned Butter Frosting
These sugar cookies are easy to make and will still look elegant on your Thanksgiving dessert table.
19. Sea Salt Butterscotch Pretzel Cookies
Salty and sweet come together deliciously in this cookie. Browned butter makes them even more incredible.
20. Apple Crisp Cookie Cups
Think of these cups as bite-sized apple pies. To make them even sweeter, drizzle each one with a sugar glaze.
21. Cranberry Pistachio Cookies
It doesn't get much easier than these cookies. Just slice, bake, and enjoy!
22. Three-Ingredient Cornucopia Cookies
Kids will have a blast putting together these treats.
23. Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies
Every bite has a slice of fresh grated carrot and rich cinnamon flavor.
24. Pilgrim Cookie Hats
Cutest thanksgiving treats! No oven required and they take only minutes to make!
25. Soft and Chewy Gingersnap Cookies
Follow up your turkey with a few dozen of these fall favorites.
26. Pumpkin Spiced Pizzelles
These treats are almost as pretty as they are sweet!
27. Peanut Butter & Chocolate Acorns
Perfect little bite for kid parties and harvest time. Great DIY kids’ craft. Super cute. Fun to make, fun to eat. Perfect Thanksgiving favor.
28. Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
We dare you to find a better cookie.
29. Decorated Turkey Face Cookies
Gobble up these fun and festive cookies before they're gone.
30. Peanut Butter Cup Turkey Cookies
These turkey cookies are almost too cute to eat.