1. Galentine’s Day Fruit Salad Recipe
It’s healthier than your average Valentine’s Day candy assortment, and the varying hues of reds and pinks are just oh-so-pretty!
2. Valentines Pink Frozen Fruit Salad
Here is some sweet and savory Valentine's recipe you can make with your kids to celebrate Valentine's Day.
3. Triple-Cherries Jubilee
Flaming desserts-like this one and crepes suzette-were all the rage at fine dining establishments in the sixties.
4. Meringues with Strawberry-Rhubarb Compote
Rhubarb steals the show in this sweet strawberry dessert.
5. Strawberry Coconut-Crust Cheesecake
Best of all, this strawberry coconut-crust cheesecake is gluten-free, easy to make, and totally delicious.
6. Valentine Fruit Wands
Valentine's Day is coming. These Valentine Fruit Wands are so cute and perfect for a healthy treat! Great snack for the kids any time of year!
7. Mandarin Orange Napoleons
Chinese five-spice powder, sprinkled throughout the layers of phyllo dough, and an orange–cream cheese filling give this dessert a wonderful aroma.
8. Tres Leches Strawberry Shortcake
Iconic Mexican and American desserts meet in this dessert mash-up.
9. Creamy Fruit-Filled Crepes
Crepes rank high on the list of egg breakfast recipes that always satisfy! In this simple recipe, the eggy delights are filled with a honey-sweetened fruit and yogurt filling.
10. Glazed and Flaky Apple Tart
If you're the type who prefers desserts that go heavy on the fruit, this apple tart's for you.
11. Raspberry-Chocolate Frozen Dessert
Honey is sweeter than sugar, so less is needed in recipes. Use it to help flavor this creamy frozen custard.
12. Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Next time you're hosting a major party at your place, make this big-batch dessert recipe.
13. No Bake Fruit Pizza
This delicious no bake fruit pizza is the perfect romantic treat to celebrate the Valentine's Day.
14. Valentine's Day Fruit Kabob Skewers
This Valentine’s Day fruit idea is an easy twist on a classic
15. Individual Fruit and Brownie Trifles
Chewy, crispy, fudgy cubes of bite-sized chocolate perfection.
16. Grapefruit Olive Oil Cake
Rich and fruity pound cake is infused with loads of grapefruit flavor from a crunchy citrus-sugar topper and a fresh grapefruit syrup.
17. Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cakes
Dazzle your guests with these fudgy cakes cloaked in luscious ganache. For a sweeter ganache, substitute semisweet for the bittersweet chocolate.
18. Mini Strawberry Eton Mess
A classic British dessert made of whipped cream, store-bought meringues, and fruit, this recipe is as easy to make as it is impressive.
19. Custard Tart with Cream and Fresh Fruit
If eggy flan-like desserts are your thing, you are going to love this crustless vanilla-infused tart.
20. Moroccan Orange Dessert
A traditional Moroccan dessert made with oranges, orange flower water and cinnamon.
21. Raspberry Cheesecake in a Mason Jar
Individual raspberry cheesecakes in mason jars for easy cooking and eating! Oreo cookie crust with a raspberry cheesecake filling, topped with raspberry sauce and whipped cream.
22. Strawberry Mousse with White Chocolate
This smooth and creamy Strawberry Mousse is made with fresh strawberries, cream, gelatin, sugar, lemon juice and white chocolate. It's the perfect make-ahead dessert!
23. Dark Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding with Raspberries
This Dark Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding is creamy and filled with flavor and heart healthy ingredients. An easy to make, satisfying snack or decadent dessert.
24. Raspberry Yogurt Cups with Clementine Hearts
These pretty pink raspberry yogurt cups are a candy-free way to celebrate Valentine’s Day and have no added sugar.
25. Chocolate Filled Strawberries
These chocolate filled strawberries are a simple, refined sugar free treat for special occasions.