1. Cut the egg tofu into slices approx 1/2 inch thick
2. Heat about 2 cups of oil in a wok. It's ready when you stick a wooden chopstick into the oil and see bubbles form
3. Deep fry the tofu until golden brown
4. Place fried tofu on a paper towel to drain
5. Slice squash into bite sized pieces that you can pick up with a chopstick
6. Add 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp pepper , 1 tsp cornstarch, and pinch of salt and pepper, and to the ground pork. Let marinate for at least 10 minutes.
7. Start on your sauce: Add 2 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp sriacha, 1 tbsp SShaoxing wine, 1/2 cup water, and mix
8. On high heat, add oil to coat the pan.
9. Add garlic and stir fry quickly until fragrant
10. Add pork and stir fry until half cooked
11. Add squash or your chosen veggies. Stir fry until slightly tender
12. Add the sauce mixture and bring to a boil
13. Add 1 tbsp sugar
14. Add salt and pepper to taste
15. Mix 1 tbsp corn starch with 2 tbsp water. Pour into the pan and mix to thicken the sauce.
OPTIONAL PORTION (FOR SHOW): Heat Hot Plate on Stove. Pour beaten eggs on top. Then add the fried tofu and top with meat and veggie mixture
If you don't have a hot plate, just add the fried tofu to the plate and top with the pork and sauce mixture